Can't wait to see you

life after an egg and a sperm met...

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Enjoying yourself

The check-up went well. You have grown quite a bit at 14th weeks, it's amazing how you are always moving non-stop and I do not feel you move at all.
Your heart beat it's like the drum beat and my all time favorite is you doing back stroke in mommy's pond.
You were so cute that you make me lost my patience to see you. I can't wait for another 6 months, that's too long…and you were lying down so comfortably that we can tell you were so into enjoying yourself that you were crossing your legs and one arm behind your head. what are you actually doing?
You even waved at us at one point, you were saying hi…


Doctor still can't see wether you are a baby boy or girl today.
So, you can still be Nathan or Renee...it doesn't matter. I love you both!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home