Can't wait to see you

life after an egg and a sperm met...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Can you believe I'm a mom now?


The news sort of shocked us, even though I knew we were trying but for some reason we were under the impression that it would take a longer time for us to have you.

I don't know since when you are here with me.
And now, from 6/11/06 22:30pm onwards, it is the truth and fact that you are existed here with me, you are inside me. I still could not believe the whole idea of you growing inside me.
I have always known that I wanted you.
And now, from this moment onwards, i will always have you with me in my life.
We are family. Isn't it amazing?

I cried when I got the news. I can't fight joy. I feel joy all over me. I feel so blessed.
I'm going to be a mommy soon. I'm a mama now!!

If there is only one thing i could tell you now, it will be mommy can't wait to see you... !

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home