Can't wait to see you

life after an egg and a sperm met...

Monday, December 25, 2006

A quiet Christmas

This is a very quite Christmas for me and your dad as we didn't go any where nor had any kind of celebration. But I feel happy and relieve to have a week off from work. I need this break to just rest and do nothing, e.g. to just eat and sleep, nothing else. I haven't really got any chance to do this ever since I had you. Your dad took mommy back to grandma's place.

I was thinking what kind of Christmas present I would get you next year and the many years to come.
I would want to make a rule here, clear and loud: that you must get me and your dad Christmas present every year, with no excuse. It can be anything from you, a self cook meal or anything you come out with should make our day. Even your smile, huge wide horsey smile is counted.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home