Can't wait to see you

life after an egg and a sperm met...

Monday, July 09, 2007

The Day

Countdown: The Day - 9 Jul

Woke up in the morning and didn’t feel a thing. Not even a slight cramp on the stomach.
Gees… you really are not ready to meet us huh?
Pa dreamt that my water bag broke and I’m going to labor while I dreamt that I am going to Australia for holidays.

I have not feel a single sign that you will be here yet, so me & Kai Ma Sue went shopping at Gurney Plaza the whole afternoon. We went to the night market outside too. Walking around with you inside me is a challenge now. It's tiring plus you should look at people’s face when they found out you are due today and you will be here anytime.

Kai Ma Sue was laughing at us. She swears she is going to spank you if I were to have you the minute she left Penang.

Now, I don’t know what to feel anymore and I think I’m not even nervous now.
You better get ready and give me a hint if you are coming any minute ya. We are supposed to work as a team remember? Just make sure you squeeze yourself out as quickly as possible and we shall do fine. Good night for now till mommy see and cuddle you in person…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home