Can't wait to see you

life after an egg and a sperm met...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's like we have known you a life time

Count down: 4 days to go till 9 Jul

Your Pa and I went back to see grandpa & grandma today.
Ya, I know a little risky to go out of island with you coming to the world anytime.
But I didn't feel a single thing or sign that you are on your way. Not even a slight contraction, or any kind of pain that is describe as period cramp or pain.

Ah ma (婆婆)& ah kong (公公)were so delighted to see us. I know. I can tell from that smile on their face. It was so good to see them too. Ah ma cooked mommy's favorite food.
Mommy is happy to see them before you are here as it might be a while till I will see Ah kong again.

Every other people at home commented that I have put on so much weight that I might not lose after delivery. My feet swell one hell of a lot. It's huge.
Believe me baby when I tell you that. My face has turned into double size rounder. What to do? It's all for you and I am willing to do it all over again just for you seriously.

We reached home at 11:30 at night. Will go in for a so call might be my last check up tomorrow until the expected due date given by the doctor-9 Jul. Both of us are so thrill knowing that we are so near the finish line. Your papa has been having a few sleepless nights waiting for your arrival.

And then, that mix feeling comes back and attack me again. I felt emotional again looking at your scan photo given by the doctor thinking I can't believe I'm finally going to meet and hold you in such a short time.
Tears started to slip thru my eyes (I am sure by now that it must be the hormones) and I am thinking how come we are already so in love with you even without having to hold, kiss and meet you in person?
It's like we have known you a life time to have love you this much.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home