Can't wait to see you

life after an egg and a sperm met...

Monday, September 03, 2007

Priceless Quilt

You’ve got lots of gifts from friends and families, but there is one that is priceless – Po po’s handmade quilt!
When I said handmade, I really meant HANDMADE, no machine at all, threat by threat.
I’ve seen Po Po sewed this piece by piece way before I had you and this is definitely priceless. You can’t get it from Harrods nor Ebay. This quilt is the one and only on earth. This quilt is classic.
I love it a lot and hope you like as much as I do. You are going to bring it with you wherever you go, specially if you go living abroad. You did not just bring a piece of cloth that will keep you warm, what you brought with you is family value, tradition and love from Po Po.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home