Can't wait to see you

life after an egg and a sperm met...

Monday, August 20, 2007

Sending my precious away

Today is the day we sent you to the baby sitter who is staying about 6 km away from our home. I know I will never do enough explaining to you about why you are sent to the baby sitter instead of me taking care of you.

The baby sitter is in her 60s. All the kids refer to her as PoPo (婆婆)

You slept with a sweet face and woke up only at 11 AM this morning. Ya, it was a record. You smiled at both of us and behaved so well that make mommy feel so guilty sending you to PoPo's place. We were so attempted to keep you for another day but we sent you there any way after your Pa bathe you.

It felt like you are going to Alaska, to other space. It felt like you will be somewhere so far and I can never see you again.
I sat at the corner of the bed watching you closely and carefully after I had dressed you. Smelling and kissing every part of your body. Tears started to scroll down my face. I wanted to keep the image of you in my mind every second.

PoPo waited for your arrival at her car porch and welcomed you with open arms. She carried you into her house which is full of babies and other older kids. You have so many new friends now, total of 8 other kids.

We came back to a home without you. I felt so empty and heart broken. We just left you there and are already missing you so terribly. I guess the very first thing I would look forward to on each new day from now on is to see you, to hold you tight and kiss your rosy cheek again and again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home