Can't wait to see you

life after an egg and a sperm met...

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gift from Kai Ma Sue

Kai Ma Sue brought you lot's of really nice & meaningful gifts this trip.

1. Nice and special photo album that Kai Ma Sue specially hand picked all the accessories and made personally for you. Mommy think it is really unique and meaningful. It is the nicest baby scrap book I've seen.



2. This little Picture Me book:



3. A treasure tin which we could keep your foot print forever but I've help you ruined it on Christmas day as we were having lunch and I totally forgot about the clay that I had mixed 30 mins ago and it has became totally harden when uncle Blair reminded me. So sorry kiddo. Mommy apologise. My fault.


4. Tons of new clothes to last you until the next Christmas:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home