Can't wait to see you

life after an egg and a sperm met...

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A weekend with you



You seems like you've grown a fair bit when mommy took you home this week.
Totally in good and playing mood.
You were laughing out loud so hard every time I said: naughty girl...bad...bad...bad...
I am just not sure how exactly does funny expression and our tone is working for you right now or what you've heard exactly as it surely sounded so amusing to you and you were laughing at the same sentence I said for like 15 mins, amazing...
But you might started to think what a complete idiot I was when you look back 10-15 years from now.
A weekend with you always just passed by so quick before I even realising it.
Looking at your face that is as pure as the spring water make me feel clam.
And it is always the simple time we share that make mommy feel most happy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home